Sunday, October 7, 2007

Test Drive, Meeting and Flat Wheel

This weekend was a mixture of all these things .

Saturday I test drove Aveo UV-A and my perception of ' American Car' , which I had with GM completely changed. Its super silent inside and ride quality remembers of Palio. Engine is responsive, rear legroom is good, instrument panel and dashboard is well designed. Anyways I am least bothered with these things as I am not the one who is buying this :). I badly wanted to test drive this car and that’s it !.

Also I bought a scratch guard for my SLR's LCD screen. Though I had to pay my hard (???!!!!) earned 400 Rs on this 2 square inch transparent plastic piece, felt good after seeing that it perfectly fits the screen. Finally got rid of the duplicate 'LCD protector’.

Sunday I met my 'primary school to pg' classmates and measured the length of brigade road and the height of Garuda in addition to endless chat about the school / college days. Finally it was 10 PM and it was time to go home.

After all these 'feel good' factors, I had my first flat tyre. I thought that I am too good at riding on a flat tyre, and had to replace the tube at 10.30 PM, which made me to squeeze 300 more rupees.

Thats all and the weekend is over.

No comments: